So last weekend the weeked before last (becuase I had actually started writing this post before last weekend) I had my SECOND stadium cleanup of the year and I promise you that I won’t go on a super long rant this time. We actually finished an hour earlier (1:00 PM instead of 2:00) because we had way more people and were slightly more organized. There were also almost no streamers which was wonderful and it hadn’t rained the night before so all the food and stuff wasn’t soggy and wet. And that’s all I have to say about that! (Suprised? So am I).
So since I have really put off this post for a long time, I am just listing the things that have happened in the last 2 and a half weeks:
1.The homecoming parade featuring Keegan Michael Key. Also, my uncle was in the alumni blue band.
2. Stadium cleanup
3. I took this pretty picture of a dead bird in the sunset
4. I went to see the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain (and they were AMAZING and so punny!!!)
5. We had our first field trip in ecology. We are learning about the spring creek watershed
6. PSUkulele played at Hershey Medical Center
Then we went to Hershey’s Chocolate World where they were handing out trick or treat bags to all the little kids and they gave me one.
On the ride home, we saw a double rainbow
6.5. It was also parent’s weekend and my lovely family came up to visit 🙂
7. I spent all of my Monday and Tuesday in studio working on a project that was due Wednesday
8. We went on our second ecology fiend trip
And now you’re mostly caught up!