My fanciest dorm cookin’ food yet! (Sorry for the blurry picture)
- Frozen Meatballs
- Frozen Broccoli
- This spaghetti or angel hair
- A jar of red sauce of your choosing
- Some butter
- Salt and Pepper
What to do:
- Break up desired amount of pasta so it fits in a microwave safe dish. Add water to cover the pasta (plus some more) and salt to taste.
- Heat in the microwave (uncovered) for 2 to 3 minute intervals until done. At each interval, stir with fork to test for level of cooked-ness.
- In a separate bowl, place meatballs and frozen broccoli. Add sauce on top.
- Cover and heat. You’re guess for time is just as good as mine.
- Drain pasta somehow
- Put pasta back in bowl and add meatball bowl and butter.
Like always, I don’t have exact measurement. Just eyeball it.