So, I made myself dinner tonight.
I think it’s pretty classy for microwave cooking!
Anyway, here is the recipe, because why not?
Angle hair pasta
What to do:
1. Break the angel hair pasta into quarters and put in a glass measuring cup (2 cups).
2. Fill water to until pasta is mostly covered. Add salt and a tiny bit of olive oil.
3. Heat in microwave for five minutes, let stand, then heat for another 2 minutes (watch that it doesn’t flow over)
4. Stir pasta, test to make sure it’s cooked through.
5. In another bowl, mix together ham (cut up), peas, garlic slat, and some olive oil. Heat for 30-45 seconds
6. Mix with pasta and add cheese to tastes 🙂